System Design Interview : Vol.2
- 100% Quality Guaranteed
- 100% Cash on Delivery
- Easy Return & Replacement
- 100% Safe & Secure
- All payment modes acceptable
System Design Interview – An Insider’s Guide (Volume 2)
This book can be seen as a sequel to the book: System Design Interview – An Insider’s Guide. It covers a different set of system design interview questions and solutions. Although reading Volume 1 is helpful, it is not required. This book should be accessible to readers who have a basic understanding of distributed systems.
This volume provides a reliable strategy and knowledge base for approaching a broad range of system design questions that you may encounter. It will help you feel confident during this important interview. This book provides a step-by-step framework for how to tackle a system design question. It also includes many real-world examples to illustrate a systematic approach, with detailed and well-explained steps you can follow.
– An insider’s take on what interviewers really look for and why.
– A 4-step framework for solving any system design interview question.
– 13 real system design interview questions with detailed solutions.
– 300+ diagrams to visually explain how different systems work.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Proximity Service
Chapter 2: Nearby Friends
Chapter 3: Google Maps
Chapter 4: Distributed Message Queue
Chapter 5: Metrics Monitoring
Chapter 6: Ad Click Event Aggregation
Chapter 7: Hotel Reservation
Chapter 8: Distributed Email Service
Chapter 9: S3-like Object Storage
Chapter 10: Real-time Gaming Leaderboard
Chapter 11: Payment System
Chapter 12: Digital Wallet
Chapter 13: Stock Exchange
- Publisher : Byte Code LLC
- ISBN-10 : 1736049119
- ISBN-13 : 978-1736049112
- Binding : Paperback
- Authior : Alex Xu & Sahn Lam
- Language : English
- Pages : 436