Entrepreneur 5 P.M. to 9 A.M
- 100% Quality Guaranteed
- 100% Cash on Delivery
- Easy Return & Replacement
- 100% Safe & Secure
- All payment modes acceptable
You have a job and an idea for a business. What do you do then? Crisp, reader-friendly and practical, Entrepreneur 5 P.M. to 9 A.M. tells you how you can become an entrepreneur even if you have a full-time job and are risk-averse. With facts, flowcharts and illustrations, this is a fast and super-useful read, from which you will come away with a clear and solid road-map for converting your idea into a viable enterprise and taking your venture from zero to launch. With case studies, anecdotes and easy-to-follow guidelines, this book:
- Tells you how you can realize your dream of being an entrepreneur even if you have a full-time job
- Provides you with widely tested and proven methods that dramatically reduce risks of failure
- Shows how you can make your product a profitable one even before significant investments are made
- Discusses how you can increase the valuation of your start-up in order to successfully obtain funding
- Explains how you can align your business goals with wider life goals and leverage your personal strengths
- Tells you how to launch a start-up that you will enjoy building.
Read this book if you’ve ever had an idea that you want to turn into a profitable business endeavor.
About the Author
Kanth Miriyala did his engineering from IIT Madras and has a Ph.D. He had his first brush with entrepreneurship quite by accident. He was one of the co-founders for Quintant, which was sold to iGATE in 2003, he then became an early stage investor in Qik, a mobile video streaming company, later sold to Skype for over 100 million dollars.
Reethika Sunder did her MBA in marketing from IIM Ahmedabad and now works as a consultant with an Indian IT firm. She loves wildlife, travelling, painting and writing.
- Publisher : Rupa Publications India
- Language : English
- Pages : 148
- Edition : 2013
- Author : Kanth Miriyala & Reethika Sunder
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 8129123932
- ISBN-13 : 978-8129123930
- Item Weight : 110 g